A relaxed and fun family day with our Bergamascos June 8th 2013
Please join us on Saturday, June 8th, 2013 for a picnic and hike at Goddard Memorial State Park. Our group will have a field, gazebo and picnic tables reserved just for us and our dogs! Access to hiking trails, swimming beach, and the grounds of this beautiful park.
Enjoy a brick over pizza truck lunch in the park!
1095 Ives Rd
East Greenwich, RI
Saturday, Jun 8th, 10am
- Meet and greet at Shelter F
- Bergamasco gift basket raffle
- Bergamasco apparel available for purchase
- Fully catered lunch of brick oven pizza and drinks $10.00 pp to be paid in advance.
- Hike through the woods and to the beach
- Coat help
- Handling instruction and help
- Post picnic walk down Main st. in East Greenwich and visit to Bone Apetit Dog Bakery
What to bring:
- ex-pens for your dogs (optional)
Park rules state that dogs must be leashed, but we usually let them have a good romp on the beach. There is a separate swimming beach with Lifeguards on duty.
additional lodging information check here: https://www.smore.com/pxw7